This is a once-in-lifetime opportunity to take part in security design of a new technological revolution that completely change world’s technology landscape ‑ 5G. We are looking for outstanding security researcher (senior level, middle level) focused on internal defensive researches across different cloud-application projects. Do you have experience with securing cloud-native applications, designing threat detection algorithms? We need you in our Security Design direction in Huawei Trustworthiness Technology Center – elite’s Huawei unit of top-talented security experts.
WHAT WE DO
Conduct both academic and applied cutting-edge research, achieving advanced results in security design domain, including but not limited the following areas:
- API / microservice / cloud-native application security techniques and methods;
- data security, authentication and authorization at scale in SaaS-based applications;
- threats detection and remediation in cloud-based service scenario;
- design of solutions and prototypes for threat intelligence and fraud detection for company’s products;
- Zero Trust architecture.
Development the prototypes of the proposed solutions, testing and evaluating its efficiency.
Learn all the time: being on top of latest industry research to stay on the cutting edge of technology, get insights, find new ideas and establish new research directions.
Collaborate with researchers from most leading research institutes and commercial partners.
Present results at top industry conferences, contribution to open-source.
- Master in Computer Science, Information Security or similar relevant field, PhD degree is a big plus.
- 5+ years (senior) / 3+ years (middle) of experience as a security researcher/engineer focused on cloud environments.
- Proficient in cloud-native technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, experience with a major cloud infrastructure provider (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Prototyping ability, familiarity with scripting languages such as Python.
- Experience with Machine Learning and related analysis techniques is a big plus.
- Strong research skills, published research papers in peer-reviewed scientific journals is a big plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication ability in English, especially technical writing for a developer audience.
- Work with cutting-edge technologies & challenging tasks in highly qualified international team.
- Opportunity to contribute to real products used by millions of people.
- Competitive compensation.
- Medical insurance with dental coverage.
- Corporate discounts.
- "A" class office (Smolenskaya).
- Non-working activities (running club, chess tournaments and many more).