Sean Convery, VP and GM Security and Risk Business Unit at ServiceNow discusses best practices on how cybersecurity leaders avoid data breaches.
Major data breaches are headline news, but they are only the tip of the iceberg. 48% of businesses have had a data breach in the last two years, and attacks are escalating. The majority of cybersecurity experts say they are struggling to keep pace. Faced with a hacker onslaught, enterprises need new approaches to keep data safe.
• Why effective vulnerability response is critical for data security
• Identifies the challenges that organizations face when patching vulnerabilities
• Provides actionable recommendations to strengthen and accelerate how to resolve incidents and vulnerabilities fast
• You can learn more: https://www.servicenow.com/solutions/security-incidents.html
• Learn more on how to close the patch gap here: https://www.servicenow.com/workflow/ponemon-study.html