About the vacancy
This UK-based client of DataArt is a leading specialist in commercial foreign exchange. Headquartered in London, the company offers a suite of foreign exchange products designed for corporate clients and high net-worth individuals.
DataArt experts are responsible for building and supporting all internal and customer-facing systems, including the company’s mission-critical back-office platform, online trading and payment platform, mobile apps (iOS, Android), and API for clients.
A native iOS application was also implemented using a similar .NET-base API but slightly expanded. The user is granted access to a restricted set of data contained in the system.
We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
- In collaboration with the client, define the mature and sensible approach to securing the client’s systems
- Build and maintain systems, security controls, and records in compliance with the client’s Global financial and data compliance requirements
- Collaborate with the team to develop secure architecture, security requirements, and guidelines
- Perform cloud environment assessment and hardening
- Support the team during third-party penetration testing and remediation activities
- Prepare security documentation for auditors and regulators
- Select and integrate security tools into CI/CD pipeline
- 2+ years of experience in IT security industry
- Familiarity and experience with network-level and application-level security controls, mechanisms, and vulnerabilities
- Knowledge of security software and features as well as the processes to manage and maintain them
- Strong experience in Azure cloud environment and Microsoft technology stack
- Ability to work well with customers, self-manage through difficult situations, be focused on client satisfaction
- Good spoken English
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
The ability to work in any of our development centers.