HRS is Oracle’s largest hospitality partner worldwide, providing coverage in 90 countries to more than 10,000 customers. Recognised as an official Oracle Hospitality Partner, HRS offers its customers a wide range of innovative solutions, including Property Management, POS, Spa & Guest Activities, Mobile Applications, and more.
- Analytical Thinking
- Open Mind with “Out of the box” Thinking
- Continuous Learning
- Attention to Details
- Achievement Orientation
- Information Gathering
- Planning and Organizing
- Presentation skills
• Cyber Security Monitoring and Reporting.
• Cyber Security Framework Compliance.
• Knowledge of networking and firewalls.
• IT integrations.
• IT or Cyber Security policies and procedures adoption.
• Change management.
• Forensics, incident handling, and investigations.
• Vulnerability and Penetration Testing.
• Cyber Security Risk Assessment and Threat Management.
• Software development security.
• Participation in a Bug Bounty program and up to date CTF (preferred).
• Knowledge of Docker.
• Knowledge of integration or use of SIEM/XDR, PAM, IAM.
• Knowledge or PowerShell, PowerQuery, DAX.
• Skills in bare metal security, virtual machines, hypervisors, computer infrastructure and system security (k8s hardening, runtime security, Network policies, RBAC, secret management, container security).
- Continuously focused on information security initiatives, threats, risks, and posture data analysis; security framework compliance (ISO27001, GDPR, PCI-DSS, local regulations, etc.) efforts.
- Duties include but are not limited to identifying and reporting threats, assisting in resolving incidents and risk reduction, escalating vulnerability fixes and compliance gaps, and building and executing audits.
- Programs, reviewing threat intelligence, and working closely with development implementation and service delivery teams to identify and reduce threats and minimize risks.
- Working with respective teams on process improvements and providing necessary education on the needs for such improvements
- Complementing to international Information Security initiatives by planning educational and PoC activities, rollouts, and adoption in the respective region.
- Be the primary contact for the Information Security delivery to the regional projects.
- You will play a key role in Cyber Resilience strengthening of the company and will need to work a lot on policies and procedures adoption and documentation and work very closely with internal IT and hosting administration teams.
- Advanced in English, both written and spoken.
Compensation and Benefits
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth within a fast-growing company.
- Be part of a multi-international company that employs dedicated, enthusiastic professionals.
- A compensation package consisting of a fixed salary and extensive benefits.