Since 1993, Netcracker Technology has been developing and implementing unique IT solutions for more than 250 customers worldwide, mostly telecom providers. We create dozens of innovative products and lead the global market of BSS/OSS solutions ready to be used in the cloud environment. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the cloud's opportunities, virtualization, and the changing mobile ecosystem.
We are looking for an IT Group Manager to be responsible for the operational oversight of the IT Monitoring Systems support and development
Why join our team:
- Work on design, development, and customization of mission-critical solutions to world-leading telecom companies;
- Implement and support innovative technologies such as 5G, eSIM, Internet access by satellites in low Earth orbit, IoT, etc.;
- Get unlimited opportunities for professional and career development in a global company.
What you’ll do:
- Providing leadership and managing a group of company monitoring system administrators;
- Leading the recruitment and selection process for staffing, and be responsible for the supervision of staff, including orientation, coaching and guidance, evaluation of work, performance management and, where necessary, the discipline process;
- Support and improve company's IT Services Monitoring Systems, policies and procedures; as well as design, develop and coordinate monitoring services implementation;
- Monitoring of IT infrastructure performance parameters and quality of IT services provision;
- Establishing appropriate service level criteria, guidelines and change management processes;
- Preparing proposals for optimization, improvement and development of procedures and monitoring services solutions;
- Periodic business trips to CIS, as well as to USA & India.
What we are looking for:
- MSc degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Information Security, Applied Mathematics, or similar;
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience as a Head of a system administrators group (min 5 people and more);
- Hands on experience in monitoring systems Icinga, Zabbix, from 3 years;
- Knowledgeable of network on-base level (understanding principles, ~ CCNA level);
- Knowledgeable in principles of business logic monitoring processes, incident management processes;
- Understanding of application development process and high availability system design approach;
- High level of English verbal/writing skills is a must – B2 or higher;
- Ready for business trips.
Optional (will be a plus):
- Knowledgeable in Linux & Unix OS (Centos, Ubuntu, Solaris, Aix);
- Knowledgeable in Graphite, ELK, Grafana, Clickhouse;
- Python/perl/etc development experience;
- Various vendors’ hardware experience (Dell, HP, Fujitsu).
- Competitive salary;
- Medical insurance, covering dental services, online consultations with doctors,
- More than 300 hard and soft-skills programs by the corporate career development center;
- Open environment and encouraging knowledge sharing culture;
- Free English courses and opportunity to practice foreign languages daily.
- Flexible working hours and an opportunity to work remotely.