1. Linux Servers and workstations management, system maintenance and troubleshooting for R&D institute.
2. Helping business build up R&D Linux environment, provide solution for the efficiency promotion.
3. Implement IT standard/policy and IT infrastructure maintenance in responsible offices which including networks, servers, server room, cabling, door access control/CCTV, information security etc.
4. IT service incident management, availability management, capacity management, continuity management, asset management, data backup and recovery etc.
5. Helpdesk support for users, including desktop support, printer machine support, IT training etc.
Skills and experience
Competencies required: Bachelor or above degree
Specialization: Major in computer or information related technologies
Work experience: 3 years+
Knowledge and skills:
1) Proficient in Linux system maintenance and environment set up, various failures troubleshooting. Familiar with Linux kernel, shell script, file system just as NFS and samba. Linux support experience and related certificate is preferred.
2) Familiar with installation and configuration of Linux common R&D software just as Git, SVN.
3) Familiar with backup and Virtualization technique and tools usage in Linux OS.
4) Familiar with TCP/IP technologies, knows building-level LAN architecture. Proficient in common LAN protocols and configurations, such as VLAN, STP etc. Familiar with Huawei switches is preferred.
5) Familiar with Windows server systems, such as AD (Active Directory), DNS, DHCP, Web server, SQL server etc. Proficient in server troubleshooting and maintenance. Knows disk arrays, SAN/NAS storage etc.
6) Skillful in IT infrastructure items, such as server room facilities, structure cabling system, UPS, door access control/CCTV, air conditioning etc.
7) Skillful in laptop/desktop, OS, office software troubleshooting and maintenance.