Group-IB, a Singapore-based company that specializes in preventing cyberattacks, is recruiting a Lead Cybersecurity Trainer in our Moscow office.
Group-IB is a new generation of engineers. We embody bold and innovative ideas about how to detect cyberattacks early based on threat hunting designed to track adversaries and analyze their tactics, tools, and infrastructure.
Thanks to the combination of cutting-edge technologies, extensive experience, and in-depth expertise, Group-IB experts successfully fight international cybercrime by offering products and services that protect people, businesses, and governments worldwide.
Each of us can help make the world a safer place.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The position entails carrying out research in the fields of digital forensics and incident response, as well as shaping our technical content and presenting it to client companies all over the world.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Holding training sessions (on-site, webinars, distance learning, and other formats).
- Developing teaching and demonstration materials for presentations, editing existing materials, and creating presentations.
- Creating new courses in digital forensics, incident response, reverse engineering, threat hunting, threat intelligence, and related topics.
- Writing technical articles and speaking at specialist conferences.
- Creating demonstration stands to showcase the methods for penetrating IT infrastructure and how to protect against these methods.
- Collaborating with IT communities/enthusiasts/bloggers etc.
APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY IF:
- Degree in IT/information security.
- At least 5 years’ practical experience in the field of IT/information security.
- Level C1/C2 in English to create materials and deliver speeches in English to native speakers.
- A high standard of verbal and written communication.
- Experience in speaking at large events (conferences, workshops).
- Technical skills:
- Advanced knowledge in the field of information security (main threat types, vulnerabilities, security technologies).
- An understanding of the operation and administration of the Windows, Linux, and MacOS operating systems (admin skills would be an advantage).
- An understanding of the structures of various file systems (NTFS, FAT, ext3, ext4, etc.).
- Knowledge of network technologies (network admin skills would be an advantage).
- An understanding of the basics of how malware works.
- An understanding of the processes of targeted cyberattacks.
- An understanding of modern digital fraud schemes.
- Skills or experience in penetration testing would be an advantage.
WHY CHOOSE GROUP-IB
- Your happiness is important to us.We want every single team member to be happy.
- Continuing professional development. At Group-IB, you can choose from various paths to growth: progress as an expert, advance to a management position, try your hand in another department, relocate abroad, or launch a new business area at Group-IB.
- A team with extensive international expertise. Do you have experience but are looking for exciting challenges? By choosing us, you will be choosing complex tasks and continuously improving your skills in a fast-growing international company.
- Globally recognized technologies. Group-IB's offices are located in seven countries and our products and services are sold in 60 countries. What’s more, Gartner, IDC, and Forrester have ranked our technologies among the best in their class. We work with over 450 international partners and about 500 clients.
- A culture created by each of us. Group-IB’s employees speak many different languages and understand one another. We respect each other's beliefs, share common values, and strive toward the happiness of every employee.
- Economic stability. Group-IB's sustainable growth helps rapidly develop careers that would take years to progress as far in most other companies.
WHAT ELSE YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Flexible schedule. Group-IB does not have fixed working hours. You choose your own schedule. We adhere to the principle advocated by Steve Jobs: “We have to work not 12 hours, and head.”
- Health. If anything goes wrong, don’t worry — we offer health insurance including dental care.
- Comfortable offices in all countries of operation. We bring our creative ideas to life and design our offices so that they are a convenient space. In summer, we sometimes work outside on verandas and invite clients and partners to celebrate special occasions there.
- Certificates and training courses. Group-IB specialists hold over 1,000 professional certificates, including CEH, CISSP, OSCP, GIAC, MCFE, BSI, as well as some rare ones that would be a source of pride for experts in forensics, penetration testing, and reverse engineering worldwide. We have an incentive program that helps employees achieve certifications at the company's expense.
- Challenges. A wide selection of GIB programs help you improve soft skills, gain new competences, and receive monetary rewards.
- Initiative is rewarded. At Group-IB, you can bring your most daring ideas to life. The company encourages technical blogging, writing articles, building sports teams, and other creative activities.
- Leisure. At Group-IB, we love and practice football, go karting, Thai boxing, yoga, self-defense, dancing, and breathing exercises. We even have our own eSports team.
Group-IB employees also receive a 50% discount on a one year membership at a gym near the office.
- Communication with international team members and language training. Group-IB encourages language learning by offering partial reimbursements of English courses taught through the language school SkyEng.
- A boost for the whole day. Seasonal fruit and fresh pastries (and ice cream in summer) are delivered to our office several times a week.
- Goodies from partners. Our employees are entitled to a wide range of discounts on sporting goods, food and drink deliveries, barbershop and beauty salon services, and other perks.