I-Teco is IT company, which delivers projects on a national scale, builds IT and telecom infrastructures, consulting and information security.
We are seeking motivated, flexible and hard-working SQA Engineers to join our growing team and support the many test activities of an exciting start-up telecommunications project. Your primary role will be to create mostly automated tests and support the development of automation and analysis tools for verifying complex LTE base station features. You will also help to maintain both the software and hardware aspects of our LTE base station system test bench. You will already have some test scripting experience and maybe even some of the other skills listed below. Your manager will be a native English speaker and you will have a competent knowledge of English in order to converse and understand complex telecommunications specifications and standards. You will receive LTE protocol and other essential ‘on-the-job’ training, coaching and friendly peer support to assist and guide you in this role.
You will be located either in Moscow or Nizhny Novgorod.
- to undertake deep learning of telecommunication technologies and SQA best practices and thereby minimise defects arising in complex systems development;
- to contribute to all aspects of SQA during the entire SDLC of an LTE base station;
- to identify test requirements then develop, implement and maintain integration, system and acceptance test assets;
- to identify, develop, implement and maintain additional tools and equipment to support the automation and analysis of test assets;
- to use those developed test assets, tools and equipment to identify, manage and resolve defects in a timely manner;
- to plan for and support customer demonstrations, user acceptance tests and any mandatory 3GPP Conformance and Regulatory Certification activities;
- to collaborate closely with and educate and facilitate SQA standards and practices both internally and externally;
- to use SQA expertise and metrics for monitoring and continuously improving the application of SQA test assets to the DevOps CI/CD processes.
- testing: system, functional and non-functional, automated and manual, host and target;
- software: C, C++, Python, Bash, and/or other languages for development and/or scripting, Linux;
- methodologies: V-Model, Agile, BDD/TDD (Behaviour/Test Driven Development);
- tools: Git, Bitbucket, Jira/X-RAY, Bamboo, ROBOT, Docker, static and dynamic analysis, test coverage analysis;
- telecoms: 3GPP, 3G/4G, RF, L1 Services, RRM, RAN, BS, EPC, AS, NAS, IP Data, FAPI, CPRI.