Kaspersky Lab protects the world from cyber threats for 22 years. 400 million users, 270 000 corporate clients, 759 technological patents, 37 offices around the world. Today our team — 4 000 amazing experts — regular people with their own foibles and hobbies. Together we are saving the world from cyber threats 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Join us to become a real hero, remaining yourself!
As a part of the Kaspersky ICS CERT Global Team this role is responsible for delivering expert support to Kaspersky ICS / IIoT and IoT security projects – providing cyber security analysis, threat modeling and risk assessment; promoting Kaspersky ICS / IoT cyber security expertise and building relations with key industry drivers, cyber security community and enterprise customers.
- Participate in cyber security analysis and research projects for in ICS / IIoT / IoT area, include Transportation, Smart Cities, Smart Energy, etc. for customers in RU, EU and globally;
- Participate in ICS / IIoT / IoT / Transportation cyberthreat intelligence studies, develop threat models, investigate into attack vectors;
- Provide cyber security analytical support to Kaspersky ICS CERT service development projects and write analytical reports in responsibility area;
- Research on the information security regulation of critical infrastructures, other industrial systems and the Internet of Things,
- Contribute to International and EU expert committees and working groups on standardization, specialized expert organizations, German national technical committees and standardization associations (Industrial Internet Consortium, ISO/IEC, Horizon 2020, German Platform Industry 4.0, etc )
- Write articles, present at conferences in EU and across the Globe.
Additional (optional) responsibilities
- Participate in cybersecurity training and awareness projects, prepare materials for trainings on ICS / IIoT / IoT cyber security
- Contribute to Kaspersky – academia relations building
- Provide support to Kaspersky governmental relations activities and initiatives
- Master or Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Information Security
- Certification on IT, security are preferred
- Practical experience in position of systems analyst in software development or information systems projects more than 5 years
- Understanding of nowadays information security threats, knowledge about attack methods and vulnerabilities of systems, how to design a system to be secured, desire to learn and increase competence in practical information security;
- Knowledge of risk analysis methods, organizational and technical methods of information protection and security, as well as technologies and software and hardware means of information security, experience in this field is desirable;
- Knowledge of information security standards and information security regulations (ISO / IEC, IEEE, ITU standards, National standards on Information Security);
- English: Upper Intermediate or fluent;
- MS Windows and Linux systems (administrator level)